viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

Lions Clubs International

Opinion: Serving with the Lions 


I first learned of the Westfield Lions Club when I was a sophomore at Westfield High School and the club chartered its subsidiary student organization, the LEO Club, at WHS. I joined, thinking I finally found the right fit for my passion for service. Five years later in 2016, I was welcomed into the Westfield Lions Club as the first LEO to Lion. I was proud of my steps, but I never expected the club to impact me in the way it has in such a short time...  Read more

https://www.facebook.com/27922222491/posts/10156402166267492/


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

aprona Ayer concluyó la formación que Aprona impartió en colaboración con las Escuelas municipales Infantiles de Manilva, el Castillo y Sa...